Jennifer is a graduate of Cambridge University and RWCMD’s MA Opera Performance course, where she was a Leverhulme Scholar and winner of the Jo and Martin Furber Prize for Opera. Forthcoming engagements include Flora / The Turn of the Screw (Opera North) and Anne Egerman / A Little Night Music (Opera North and Leeds Playhouse.)
February / March 2020
May / June 2020
"Jennifer Clark fields a sparky Bacchis"
- The Stage (La Belle Hélène, November 2019)
"Jennifer Clark is outstanding as Bacchis"
- Lark Reviews (La Belle Hélène, November 2019)
"Jennifer Clark's precise, self-assured Flora"
– The Stage (The Turn of the Screw, March 2019)
– musicOMH (The Turn of the Screw, March 2019)
"...pure lineal magic"
– Louise Flind, The Argus (King Arthur, 2016)