Jennifer is a graduate of Cambridge University and RWCMD’s MA Opera Performance course, where she was a Leverhulme Scholar and winner of the Jo and Martin Furber Prize for Opera. She recently made her critically acclaimed Opera North debut as Flora / The Turn of the Screw.
May / June 2020 *POSTPONED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS*
August 2020 *CANCELLED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS*
22nd February 2020
Thrilled to have taken part in Opera North's very first Live Stream! On 21st February, we broadcast our fantastic production of The Turn of the Screw via OperaVision. Catch it here until August 2020:
"...Jennifer Clark's excellent portrayal"
- The Times (The Turn of the Screw, Opera North, 2020)
"Jennifer Clark fields a sparky Bacchis"
- The Stage (La Belle Hélène, November 2019)
"Jennifer Clark is outstanding as Bacchis"
- Lark Reviews (La Belle Hélène, November 2019)
"Jennifer Clark's precise, self-assured Flora"
– The Stage (The Turn of the Screw, March 2019)
– musicOMH (The Turn of the Screw, March 2019)
"...pure lineal magic"
– Louise Flind, The Argus (King Arthur, 2016)